I am in awe of my new growth! I really want a touch-up but I shall try to hold out. As I walked through Safeway, there was a sale on Organix Moroccan Argan Creme Conditioner, and I could not resist! Lol! I love Organix products. They are extremely affordable yet awesome on your hair.
|New Fave DC|
(2) Prepoo with my OddStrandOut Coffee Oil mix on my scalp and the As I Am: Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner on the length of my hair. I heated up a wet towel to place over my hair then topped with a plastic cap as well. I really wanted the moisture and oil to absorb into my hair.
(3) Cowash with Moroccan Argan Creme Conditioner. I absolutely loved the smell of this product and my hair felt yummy!
(4) Tea rinse with CC's Naturals Happy Hair Tea. Yummy! :)
(5) Smoothing Treatment- I added Roux Porosity Control Conditioner over the tea in my hair and a cap. Then Faux steamed in the shower.
(6) Leave-ins: Unintentionally, I air dried 100%. #FTWNOHEAT I applied Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer on length of hair, Nexxus Hydralight lift on my roots and Organix Coconut Anti-Breakage Serum on my ends.
|Front w/ accent|
My hair felt very soft yet strong. My scalp looked FABULOUS again! :) woot! I just love a healthy looking scalp. I am really a fan of the new conditioner from Organix...as of now..I would love to try it as a prepoo. I style my hair very simply and plan on going no heat for the entire time till my next wash!
What you think chicas!?
a Rafflecopter giveaway