Healthy Hair InsightAs an uber busy mom of too little ones, sometimes I just don't have the time (or energy) to treat my hair with the time and attention it deserves. So, I have to resort to desperate measures. Here are 6 ways that I care for my hair while I some beauty sleep!
- Pineapple- sleeping with straightened or curls up in a loose pony (tuck straightened hair into a big bun to create beach waves) to reduce tangles and preserves curls. I forgo a hair tie and simply clip ends with bobby pin or my new fave Colortrak Safari Croc Clips to prevent those annoying wrinkles that appear when I use regular hair clips.
- Overnight deep condition- add just a little Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm to hair before bed. Bun and cover with a plastic cap then satin scarf. Rinse in the am for super moisturized tresses.
- Infuse Moisture with a humidifier- back into hair that processing has made porous and dry by spritzing a little It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In overnight plus running a humidifier for a light overnight steam session
- Satins got your back- Satin and silk create less friction and smooth out cuticles while smoothing to counter frizziness. Sleep on a satin pillowcase.
- Roll with it- moisturize strands lighting and roll large sections around flexi rods for a lush bouncing texture perfect down up pulled up in your fave updo.
- Wicked Waves- double strand twist 2" sections all over then secure with satin rollers. Sleep tight and wake with tousled waves.
P.S.: Today's the last day to sign up for the Matrix Bun Effect Giveaway! Enter now! A winner will be chosen tomorrow!
a Rafflecopter giveaway