How To Do A Goddess Braid:
- Begin with detangled and moisturized hair. KLP's Tip: "Starting on an old bantu knot set gives your braids added fullness"
- Divide your hair in half. Deep side parts flatter all faces in this style. Keyda's Tip: Leave a small section out to fame your face.
- Start your dutch braid at the front then braid away from your face. Stay close to your edges and braid all the way down to the back.
- Repeat on the other side. KLP's Tip: Fluff your braid by picking it apart a little.
- Cross the two braids in the back and secure them with bobby pins. Keyda's Tip: Add a bow or headband to accessorize.
Do you do Goddess Braids? What are your tips for perfection?