I've been using my Bobeam Rootz Herbal Hair Grower Shampoo bar for almost 3 months and I've yet to find a reason not to love every minute of it! Because it looks like I'm ditching liquid shampoos for good (except Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Hydrating Shampoo when I need a good clarifying cleanse.), I wanted to show you how I've been able to make my bar last by storing it properly:
How To Store Solid Shampoo Bars
- Rinse off your bar and allow to completely air dry on a flat surface
- Wrap in plastic cling
- Store in a shampoo bar tin or case in a dark, cool and dry place
- Never leave in shower or any place (i.e.: a soap dish without drainage) where it will be constantly exposed to condensation, heat or humidity.
- Always let bar dry completely before storing.
- You can get several months of use out of your shampoo bar if you store it properly. The typical shelf life is 2-3 months.
Pretty simple right? So...are you ready to hop on the shampoo bar bandwagon or are you still skeptical?
Just in case you missed it: Here's How To Use A Solid Shampoo Bar (on natural, relaxed or transitioning hair) and a few shampoo bars that are on my wish list.