- Pre-Poo- I finger detangled using extra virgin coconut oil.
- Shampoo- with Jessicurl Cleansing Cream.
- Extreme deep condition- I deep conditioned with Jessicurl Deep Treatment on the length of my hair. Then I massaged my stands with extra virgin coconut oil, covered with a plastic cap and sat under my hooded dryer for an hour and left it in overnight.
- Tea Rinse- using 2 chamomile tea bags steeped in 2 cups of water + 2 tbsp of glycerin.
- Smoothing Treatment- with a large dollop of Matrix Biolage Detangling Solution.
- Air Dried- I applied a bit of Chi Silk Infusion to 80-85% wrapped in a cotton t-shirt.
- Leave ins- I used Jessicurl Too Shea Extra Moisturizing Conditioner to moisturize, my kitchenista Tangerine Vanilla Whipped Hair Butter to seal, and bantu knotted my hair in about 10 sections.
Can I get a confetti filled balloon drop fireworks show for girls at Jessicurl? Yeah, I know that you're so over hearing me rave about these products but OMG that Deep Treatment feels my hair feeling so ridiculously silky soft moisturized. It probably should be a crime. The Too Shea Extra Moisturizing Conditioner is just marvelous. I don't even hate the scent anymore!
My curls turned out pretty nicely this go around. To style, I pulled them over to the side and secured with a few pins. Nothing really fancy, but I felt kinda spicy!
How was your #washdayexperience? Share the dets below!
The Wash Day Experience Linkup RULES
- Healthy Hair is the theme. Entries completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
- Share it! Your blog post must link back to this site so others see. We even made this nifty button below which links back to The Wash Day Experience page! Just copy and drop the code into your blog post.
- Encourage the wash day experience contributor that linked up directly before you with an inspiring comment. We are each here to support each other and build a community of determined women and hair-friends. Don’t worry, the chica who links up after you will do the same; comment love for everyone!