I live for a fun side swept updo! All you'll need for this style is a hair tie and a few bobby pins. First, I used Curlformers to stretch and set my hair. They're a fantastic way to smooth and elongate my curls without heat and with relatively low manipulation. For the products I used to get these crazy bouncy and smooth curls, check out my #washdayexperience here.
- Create a deep side part on stretched hair.
- Pull a large section of your bangs to the front of your head.
- Gently take the rest of your curls and pull them into a very loose high ponytail.
- Swoop your bangs to the side (take care not to stretch the curl too far) and secure with a hair pin.
- Using a few more hair pins, tuck and secure the ends of your ponytail into a bun.
- Add height by fluffing your bun and bangs.