In honor of lazy day hair style week, I'm sharing with you guys my laziest boringest style ever:
The high puff.
Yes, yes, I know that I swore off my high puffs in my Worse of 2015 list. But...
I just can't quit it.
This must be what Cookie Monster feels like when he goes on a diet...
The good news is that I figured out a way to rock my worse/best style without damaging my hair (so far).
But first, I had to promise myself was to never NEVER...
Go more than a day without re-moisturizing my curls.
I'm just so prone to laziness...
Anywhos---here are my secrets to the perfect high puff:
- Start with stretched hair- My hair was previously stretched using curlformers.
- Moisturize- I lightly mist my hair with my DIY Hair Moisturizer and applied my favorite leave-in conditioner.
- Seal with a oil or butter- Because I know that my ends dry out fast, I liberally added this hair butter to my ends.The butter also defines my ends so that they don't get tooo frizzy.
- Lay your edges- I'm not much of an edge control girl, but when I wear a puff, I like my edges neat and laid. Today I used a little Curls Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Paste.
- Gentle metal free extra wide hair tie- my secret to a giant high puff is to center it at the very top of my head with an extra wide hair tie. The density of my hair keeps the hair tie in place without it being too tight. This is my current fave hair tie.
What's your lazy day style? Share the dets in the linkup collection below!