Here's how to get this low bun:
- Moisturize, detangle, and seal your hair.
- Create a middle part. (Any part will do. I like the middle part because I struggle to get my bangs pulled back when I do a side part)
- Apply a product to tame our edges. I used Eco Styler Krystal Gel (buy it here).
- Smooth your hair back into a low puff using a hair tie. I used my DIY Ribbon Hair Ties (here's how to make them). The key is not to double the hair tie.
- Roll, tuck and pin your hair around the perimeter of the hair tie to form your bun.
- Finish with a light mist of hair spray (I used Chi Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray to keep your curls in place and tame frizzy flyaways.
How was your #washdayexperience? Anyone else sporting an updo this week?